Distributor 2 Outlets – HLK-10D2
HAELOK® focuses on its own development of fittings and tools, ensuring high quality and innovation for the customers. All from a single source.
The HAELOK® fitting, type “D2″ (distributor 2 outlets), has two side outlets with G ½ ” thread and can be used as a metering point or for placing the clearing nozzles.
In connection with threaded parts TE -__- G12_, it is easy to identify an outflow or a cross piece.
The fitting consists of a total of three pre-assembled components; a base body and two pressing rings. The press fitting can be ordered in steel 1.0570 + galvanized (AISI 1024) or stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L).
The distributor with 2 outlets (D2) is available in the size of ø21. mm – ø 60.3 mm. Special solutions such as only one outlet and other threads on request.
HAELOK® product code
HLK – 10D2 – 21 – XX
Thanks to the different sizes (diameter), high temperature and pressure ranges as well as vibration and fire resistance, HAELOK® connection system offers a wide range of applications.
- Temperature range from -55 ° C to + 400 ° C (-190 ° C for XX)
- Nominal pressure up to 600 bar
- Suitable for seamless and welded pipes with the dimensions
– EN ISO 10216-5 / 10217-7 EN ISO 1127
– EN 10220, ASTM A213 A268 A269 und weitere
- Pipe diameter from ø 10 to ø 114.3 mm
- Certified IACS, DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas and Lloyd’s Register
Base body and press ring made of stainless steel 1.4404
|d||G||Article No.||p||I||e||a||b||f1||f2||G||z||Weight (g)|