HAELOK® focuses on its own development of fittings and tools, ensuring high quality and innovation for the customers. All from a single source.
Your detachable connection to pumps, valves and tanks. Haelok provides flanges according to ASME B16.5.
The fitting consists of two readily assembled parts – body and pressring. Standard size range is from 3/4″ to 2″
ANSI flanges are delivered without seal and bolts.
Other sizes and standards are available on request.
HLK – 10L90 – 21 – XX
The Haelok® System covers a broad field of applications due the wide range of articles in various sizes. High temperature and pressure range, vibration and fire resistant.
- Temperature range from -55 ° C to + 400 ° C (-190 ° C for XX)
- Nominal pressure up to 600 bar
- Suitable for seamless and welded pipes with the dimensions
– EN ISO 10216-5 / 10217-7 EN ISO 1127
– EN 10220, ASTM A213 A268 A269 und weitere
- Pipe diameter from ø 10 to ø 114.3 mm
- Certified ASME B31.1 and B31.3, IACS, DNV-GL, FFI, Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register and AGFW.