DKO 24° sealing cone with O-ring and union nut – HLK-10CM
HAELOK® focuses on its own development of fittings and tools, ensuring high quality and innovation for the customers. All from a single source.
The HAELOK® fitting, type “CM / CF” (DKO), is used as a detachable connection of two pipes or for connecting hydraulic hoses or clearing nozzles. CM denotes the male cone with union nut, CF the female cone with thread as counterpart.
The fitting consists of several fix assembled parts.
The HAELOK © -Press fitting can be supplied in steel (CC) or stainless steel (XX).
The DKO FITTING (CM / CF) is available in selected sizes from ø12 mm to ø 33.4 mm
HAELOK® product code HLK – 10L90 – 21 – XX
Thanks to the different sizes (diameter), high temperature and pressure ranges as well as vibration and fire resistance, HAELOK® connection system offers a wide range of applications.
- Temperature range from -55 ° C to + 400 ° C (-190 ° C for XX)
- Nominal pressure up to 600 bar
- Suitable for seamless and welded pipes with the dimensions
– EN ISO 10216-5 / 10217-7 EN ISO 1127
– EN 10220, ASTM A213 A268 A269 und weitere
- Pipe diameter from ø 10 to ø 114.3 mm
- Certified ASME B31.1 and B31.3, IACS, DNV-GL, FFI, Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register and AGFW.
Base body and press ring made of stainless steel 1.4404
|d||Article No.||p||d||e||f||t||I||G||SW||Weight (g)|
Other sizes on request.