DIN Flanges HLK-10FD-PN40
HAELOK® focuses on its own development of fittings and tools, ensuring high quality and innovation for the customers. All from a single source.
Your detachable connection to pumps, valves and tanks. Haelok provides PN40 flanges according to DIN 2633 right from stock.
The fitting consists of two readily assembled parts – body and pressring. Standard sizes range is from DN 20 to DN 50.
DIN flanges are delivered without seal and bolts. The hole pattern from PN40 flanges goes with PN16 and PN25 flanges as well.
Other sizes and standards are available on request.
HLK – 10L90 – 21 – XX
The Haelok® System covers a broad field of applications due the wide range of articles in various sizes. High temperature and pressure range, vibration and fire resistant.
- Temperature range from -55 ° C to + 400 ° C (-190 ° C for XX)
- Nominal pressure up to 600 bar
- Suitable for seamless and welded pipes with the dimensions
– EN ISO 10216-5 / 10217-7 EN ISO 1127
– EN 10220, ASTM A213 A268 A269 und weitere
- Pipe diameter from ø 10 to ø 114.3 mm
- Certified ASME B31.1 and B31.3, IACS, DNV-GL, FFI, Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register and AGFW.
Base body and press ring made of carbon steel 1.0570 + electrolytically galvanized.
|d||Article No.||p||I||e||d2||d3||d4||d5||d6||Weight (g)|