SAE Flange – HLK-10FS
HAELOK® focuses on its own development of fittings and tools, ensuring high quality and innovation for the customers. All from a single source.
SAE Flange according to DIN ISO 6162-1 (Code 61) Pressure category 3000 PSI / 207 bar.
SAE flanges will be delivered including O-Ring and two half-flanges. These half-flanges can only be used among each other using a joint plate. Advantage oft he SAE flange is the rotatable connection.
Other sizes are available on request.
HAELOK® product code
HLK – 10FS – 21 – XX
The HAELOK® System covers a broad field of applications due the wide range of articles in various sizes. High temperature and pressure range, vibration and fire resistant.
- Temperature range from -55 ° C to + 400 ° C (-190 ° C for XX)
- Nominal pressure up to 600 bar
- Suitable for seamless and welded pipes with the dimensions
– EN ISO 10216-5 / 10217-7 EN ISO 1127
– EN 10220, ASTM A213 A268 A269 und weitere
- Pipe diameter from ø 10 to ø 114.3 mm
- Certified IACS, DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas and Lloyd’s Register
Base body and press ring made of carbon steel 1.0570 + electrolytically galvanized.
|d||Article No.||p||I||e||a||C||D||E||F||øA||øB||d5||Weight (g)|