End cap – THERMO HLK-12EC
HAELOK® focuses on its own development of fittings and tools, ensuring high quality and innovation for the customers. All from a single source.
The HAELOK®-THERMO fitting, type “EC” (End Cap), is used as a district heating pipe closure.
The fitting consists of a total of two fully assembled components; a base body and a press ring. The press fitting can be ordered in steel 1.0570 (AISI 1024) galvanized.
The blind sleeve is available in sizes from ø13.5 mm to ø114.3 mm.
HAELOK® Product code
HLK – 12EC– 20 – CC
THERMO – Technical specifications
The HAELOK®-THERMO system is specially optimized for high pull-out forces, temperature changes and for use with district heating pipes. According to current draft AGFW FW 449:2020.
- Temperature range from + 140°C to current draft AGFW FW 449:2020
- Nominal pressure 2.5 Mpa to current draft AGFW FW 449:2020
- Pipe diameter from ø20 – ø 114.3 mm
- Technical useful life of at least 30 years
- Can be used for seamless and welded tubes according to
– EN ISO 10216-1, 2 and 5
– EN ISO 10217-1, 2 and 7
– EN ISO 1127 / EN 10220 / EN 253
Base body and press ring made of carbon steel 1.0570 + electrolytically galvanized
|d||DN||Article No.||p||I||e||Weight (g)|